My photo
well i dont know, still in my process of maturity. what do you think?

Friday, October 23, 2009

inspirations at night.

you may ask where i get my post inspirations or you may not ask, but i mean who cares. 
anyways, do you know where i get my inspirations from? from thinking at night, but the best time is when i'm just lying down in my bed doing nothing and waiting for my eyes to shut. i dont know why but apparently an idea always pops in my head when i'm doing nothing, just nothing. should i repeat nothing? yes, nothing! there i said it.
you know what i hate the most about posting up a post? i tend to forget what i wanna write when i'm staring at the laptop screen, its really irritating. then i have to sit there again, staring, and trying to figure out what i was gonna write. its really frustating. i hate it, ugh. 
see like now, this post i'm posting up, it took me ages to figure out what i was gonna write. you know why? because my mind just blanked when i turned and stared at the laptop screen. i know it might sound stupid, but its not really. its just really frustrating, you know. 
goodbye for now. i might post something up again later, if i'm still awake or if i'm bothered.


adios, xo.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment