My photo
well i dont know, still in my process of maturity. what do you think?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

regrets.

have you ever had that feeling of regret? well i do. just a few days ago, i realised how much i regretted not telling him about my feelings. i know it sounds abit foolish but its true. dont you love that feeling when someone tells you he loves you or he cares about you? and you love him back and you wanna tell him you do too but you cant get the words out, like tongue-tied i suppose. well i was in that situation and i regretted not telling him. a few days ago, a friend of mine told me that, that guy liked this girl; she was a friend of mine, not a close friend but a friend. i had a sudden shivery goosebump feeling and from that day on, i realised how much i regretted not telling him. i would say that was one of my biggest regrets.

adios, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment